The Academic Support Program for Student-Athletes (ASPSA)
- A total academic support budget of over $1.3 million.
- 5 full-time academic support staff work directly with the football student-athletes.
- Each student has an individualized academic support plan that includes tutoring, mentoring and advising sessions to encourage students to reach their potential in the classroom.
- In the Spring of 2013, the football squad posted its highest GPA ever!
- 5 members of the football squad were named to the 2012 All-ACC Academic Football Team.
NC State had 110 student-athletes graduate in the 2012-13 academic year, and 315 student-athletes were named scholar-athletes on campus (3.0 GPA or higher) in 2012-13. In addition, 61 student-athletes were named to their respective academic all-conference squads.
Three NC State student-athletes were awarded ACC postgraduate scholarships in 2013 while another earned the Honorary Award. In the history of the program, NC State boasts the highest number of these honorees among league schools. The Pack also had a pair of student-athletes earn an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship following the 2012-13 school year.
Visit the official ASPSA website.